Wireless Charging: Automotive
PowerSphyr designs wireless power products and modules for the automotive industry that eliminate the need for cables or precise coil alignment, enabling fast, easy to use, and secure charging ecosystems with elegant industrial design and flexible form factors.
PowerSphyr Seamlessly Supports the 3 Primary Standards for Wireless Charging
- Enhanced spatial freedom
- Higher power delivery
- Better thermal management (coins, keys, and metal objects)
- Supports multiple devices with various powers
- Limited spatial freedom
- Requires 1-to-1 alignment: transmitter to receiver
- Limited power delivery and thermal management (metal objects become very hot)
- Optimal spatial freedom: up to 40ft
- Can be used to harvest existing frequencies
- Full support of FCC regulatory limits for power delivery
Wirelessly powered sensors for control and monitoring: lights, airbags, temperature, doors, etc.
- Wireless charging for occupants’ devices – multimode from 5 to 70W supports Magnetic Resonant + Qi + RF